The Cultural Partnership Initiative (CPI) is a cultural exchange program supported by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of South Korea. Since 2005, participants from the various cultures of Asia, South America, Eastern Europe and African countries are gathered to experience Korean culture as well as share their own cultures through their fields of expertise.
The CPI is calling on Filipino writers and artists, cultural workers, art educators, and those in the sports and tourism industry, to apply for the 2013 Cultural Partnership Initiative (2013 CPI) in South Korea.
◦ Period: June 1st, 2013 ~ November 30th, 2013 (6 months program)
◦ Location : South Korea
◦ Fields : Culture, Art, Tourism, Cultural Industry(Media) and Sports
– Specialists in the area of Culture, Art, Tourism, Cultural Industry and Sports
– Ages between 25 to 45 years old from Asia, South America, Eastern Europe &
Africa. (Public/Civil officials, Researchers, Artists, etc.)
– People in the training sector who have strong interest for exchange with Korea.
– Language proficiency for training (Korean or English).
Candidates must submit an application to the host organization of interested fields. Screening will be based on documents & recommendations that will demonstrate the qualifications required by host organizations. Participants may also be accepted based on each host organization’s eligibility criteria and screening procedure.
Required documents for the host organizations:
– Application form for the CPI Program
– Research Proposal
– Recommendation letters
– Other required documents required by the host organizations
For more details, visit
NTOK website www.culturalfriends.or.kr/cpi_eng/
CPI website www.ntok.go.kr/english
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline of application is 2013.04.21 (Sunday).
※ If documents and recommendations which demonstrate the participants’ qualifications are found to be falsified, this may result in the cancellation or termination of the contract. Moreover, the reimbursement of expenses such as airfare, living expense, etc. will be required from the participant.