PADYA HUBON MANUNULAT 2016
HUGOT HILIGAYNON WRITING CONTEST
1. The contest is open from September 20, 2016 to October 15, 2016 to all Filipino citizens, of all ages, except members of the Hubon Manunulat and organizers of the Iloilo Taboan 2016.
2. Unlimited entries may be submitted. Each entry must contain at least three to five sentences. The theme is open and free.
3. The entry/ies must contain only the pen name of the author.
4. The entry/ies must be submitted through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 15, 2016. Entry/ies are considered official once the author receives a confirmation email from Hubon Manunulat.
5. Only one winning entry will be declared on the 22nd of October 2016 during the Iloilo Taboan 2016 at Casa Real.
6. The winner will receive a PhP1,000.00 cash prize and a certificate.
7. Absence during the awarding ceremonies shall mean forfeiture of the prize.
8. The decision of the board of judges shall be final and irrevocable.
For inquiries, you may contact these numbers: +639054305165 or +639219489319.