UP Writers Club, in cooperation with Remnants Thrift Shop and DZUP present SULAT/SUGAT: The 3rd UP Writers Club Love Letter Writing Contest
1) This contest is open to all undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in UP Diliman, provided that he/she is not a member or an applicant of the UP Writers Club.
2) Entrants are asked to send in their love letters based on the contest’s theme. The theme for this year’s contest is HEARTBREAK.
3) Entries must be below 750 words. They can be written in either English or Filipino. We will only accept one entry per person.
4) Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org as an RTF or DOC file with the file name “YourSurname_Letter”. Include the following details in a separate RTF or DOC file with the name “YourSurname_Info”: full name, year and course, student number, mobile number, and email address. Entries will be accepted until Wednesday, February 5, 11:59pm.
5) Entries will be judged based on impact (40%), content (30%), and language and style (30%). They will be screened by a panel of judges composed of UP Diliman professors from different fields.
6) The top three entries will receive prizes sponsored by Remnants Thrift Shop. The winners will be announced on air at DZUP’s “Ikaw Naman” program on Thursday, February 13, 10-11am.