If you’re a high school grad or a college student interested to do theatre work, apply to the UP Department of Speech Communication and Theatre Arts CERTIFICATE IN THEATRE ARTS PROGRAM. GET A CHANCE TO JOIN DULAANG UP PRODUCTIONS!
Application starts 16 March 2015, interested students must have obtained an average of 85 or better in high school (1st – 4th year) or a general weighted average of 2.25 or better for college students not qualified for transfer, and submit the following in a long folder:
1. Accomplished application form (available at DSCTA office)
2. 1 copy full body photo (3R)
3. 1 copy bust shot (3R)
4. Photocopy of high school grades (1st to 4th year; must present the original); or Certified True Copy of Grades for College students
5. Portfolio of Theatre/Performing Experiences (ex. Photos, souvenir programs, design sketches, etc.)
6. 3 Letters of Recommendation from Teachers, Instructors, Professors or Theatre Artists
• Applicants must complete the requirements before filing his /her application.
• An audition fee (non-refundable) of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00) must be paid upon receipt of Application Form.
Deadline for submission of requirements is on 13 April 2015, 5 pm.
Submit all requirements to Mr. Lem Macadaan, Room 3069, 3rd Floor, Faculty Center, UP Diliman.
April 13/Mon – Submission of requirements
April 15/Wed– Written Exam (2 – 5pm)
April 20/Mon – Posting of Results of Exam (Qualified CTA Applicants will be given audition piece for monologue; CTA Applicant must also prepare a song from a musical &
a movement piece)
April 25/Sat – Audition-Interview
April 28/Tues – Posting of Audition Results (Successful CTA Applicants are required to attend a theatre workshop between May 4-23. Workshop fee Php 3,500)