1. Gawad Digmaang Rosas 11 is open to Kapampangan Youth participants who are 15-30 years old before November 6, 2015 (ceiling age as defined by R.A. 8044 or the Youth in Nation-Building Act).
2. “Umalpas: Pagtatalaban ng Kaalaman at Karanasan” serves as the theme for the awards night which will be held in January 2016. Entries may or may not bear the theme.
3. Participants who are not residents of Pampanga but have Kapampangan roots may join.
4. Entries may be written in Kapampangan, Filipino or English. Entries should show Kapampangan sensibilities.
5. Entries should be original and must not have been previously published and/or included as an entry in any competition.
6. A participant may join more than one category (genre) and division (language). However, entries in other division/s must not be a translated version.
7. Past winners and finalists of Gawad Digmaang Rosas are allowed to join.
8. Present Angelite editors, staff and their relatives are prohibited to join.
9. Entries will remain as the participant’s property. However, The Angelite reserves the right to publish or use them in any activity.
10. All entries, except for Photographer of the Year and Artist of the Year, should follow the prescribed format: Times New Roman, 12 pt., 1.5 spacing, 1 inch margin on all sides, 8.5 x 11 document.
11. Real name, pseudonym, or any clue to the identity of the writer must not be written on the pages.
12. Judges composed of established authors, critics and academicians will select and declare the winners. The decision of the judges is final.
13. The judges will evaluate entries as a whole body of work.
14. The judges may declare no winner in a category or division depending on the cut off score set by the organizing committee.
15. Entries that do not comply with the requirements will not be processed.
1. Scanned copy of the following
a. One (1) valid I.D.
b. Certificate of Originality (Download the file here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3Tf-CgDVAnqfl9kLXAwNi1la3psQl9DeHRkTF81RkM3SjItN3FpYzExd00tR3pKM0RWRlE&usp=sharing)
Note: Electronic entries, scanned I.D. and Certificate of Originality shall be sent through [email protected]