The Dalubhasaan ng Umuusbong na Mag-aaral sa Araling FIliipino (DANUM), CLA Graduate Student Council, Filipino Department, College of Liberal Arts and De La Salle University will be conducting the 2nd National Conference for Philippine Studies for students, academicians and scholars in the field. It is the aim of this conference to strengthen the studies and researches in Philippine Studies. Likewise, the conference committee will be accepting papers concerning but not limited to topics pertaining to Philippine Culture, Language and Media.
Submission of Abstracts:
1. Abstracts may be written in English or Filipino and must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. File names must follow the required format: put your surname (SURNAME, all in uppercase), followed by your first name (first name, in lower case), and a short version of the title of your paper.
3. Abstracts must have 300-500 words, use MS Word document (.doc file format). Follow the required font: Arial 11, on a letter-sized page with one-inch margin in all sides.
4. ABSTRACTS MUST ONLY HAVE TEXT—graphs, images, charts should NOT be included. The abstract must include the title, name of the author (underline the name of the author who will present the paper in the actual presentation), department and e-mail address.
5. Abstracts must include a short introduction, summary of results, and the conclusion of the study.
Deadline of Abstract Submission – March 4, 2016
Notification of the Result of Evaluation – March 11, 2016
Deadline of Early Bird Registration – March 18, 2016
Deadline of Full Paper Submission – March 8, 2016
Deadline of Regular Registration – April 5, 2016
· Registration includes certificate, conference kit, accommodation at Rex Tourist Inn, and food. It does not include however the transportation to Naga City and home-bound trip after the event.
· You may pay via any UCPB branch (account name: De La Salle University, account number, 120-114711-9, and SWIFT code UCPBHMM).
· For those who will pay via check, address only to “De La Salle University”. E-mail the scanned copy of your deposit slip at email@example.com.
· For any questions, you may inquire with Ms. Leslie Anne Liwanag via her number 0916-7182-357 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or inquire with Ms. Mary Irene Clare Delena via her number 0917-5610-093 or via email at email@example.com.